BOB

Default Turkey - Amount per person?

Barry typed:

> Well you're correct in thinking that I'm going with the flow on this.
> My concern is about how large of a bird will fit in the large BGE?
> We never stuff a smoked bird. I've believed all the advise opposing it.

Barry,

Follow this link and ask there. Not trying to brush you off, but these guys and
gals are the "eggsperts" when it comes to Green Egg specific questions. They are
(mostly) a great bunch of people, too. I've met a lot of them in the real world,
and while I can't agree on their choice of color (yours either <vbg>) they know
their cookers. You won't get shot if you tell 'em that I sent you over. (over
there, I'm BobinFla)

http://www.biggreenegg.com/wwwboard/wwwboard.shtml

BOB