Posted to rec.food.baking
goodbreadbaker goodbreadbaker is offline

Default Need recommendation for food/dough mixer

You can start a bread dough in the food processor. But, you need to
finish kneading by hand. Have to watch the heat buildup, too
otherwise you kill the yeast. Not sure if that is enough help to
you. FIY, most stand mixers have attachments to do a lot of shredding
and slicing. Might be worth looking into.

GBB