Old 24-10-2008, 06:39 PM posted to rec.food.baking
merryb merryb is offline

Default Need recommendation for food/dough mixer

On Oct 23, 4:59*pm, Jane wrote:
I have an old food processor. *I'd like to replace it with something
that not only works as a food processor, but hopefully also as a dough
machine. * Specifically for mixing cookie dough, and perhaps bread
dough. *I'm at the point in my life where I need to make things as
simple as possible. *Trouble is I love to bake. *I tend to stick to
simple stuff because I just can't spend too much time on my feet. *I'm
thinking a machine that does the mixing for me while I add ingredients
would be a big help.

I don't have much counter space so I want to get something that is as
versatile as possible.

I'd appreciate recommendations.

Thanks

How about a kitchenaid or a viking mixer? When my kitchenaid dies, I
will have to buy another!