Nathan Lau

Default ;)

Bill wrote:

> That's an open proxy, no telling where the original post
> come from without looking at the proxy logs.

It has been using open proxies all over the net, changing them daily as
it posts under different throwaway accounts. No sense complaining to
the owner of the proxy unless you want to be a good Netizen and politely
inform them.

It sure is wasting a lot of time trying to rile up this newsgroup. I
can hear it saying, "curse me! Chase me! As long as you pay attention to
me, your newsgroup is going down the tubes! Hahahaha!"

Please don't feed the trolls. Ignore them and they'll get bored and go
away.

--
Aloha,

Nathan Lau