Condor Chef

Default ;)

"F. G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message
om...
> "I hate the fact that millions of innocent, grass-eating animals are
> slaughtered every day to fill our stomachs, and I wish everyone would
> become vegetarian NOW." -- Boy George

You done screwed the pooch, Tofu Boy - *BIG* mistake posting from work.

The IP address on both forged posts is a SPRINTLINK connection
belonging to:

OFFICE GALLERY, INC.
991 US Highway 22, STE 200
Bridgewater, NJ 08807

The Sysadmin is:

CONNOLLY, EVELYN
Phone: (609)452-8311
Email:

Barbara Cafferty looks like a hardcase, Tofu Boy - I doubt she's going
to appreciate you playing the fool with her connection.

One time good deal, kid: You disappear - *now* - and the dogs stay
tied up. Show your face again, and the fireworks begin.

Savvy?

CC