mamasaid mamasaid is offline
Experienced Member

I am a coffee fanatic and recently discovered Kona coffee. It is only grown in the Kona area of Hawaii under the best possible conditions. A select group of farmers harvest and roast the beans. It's a fascinating process and the result is an incredibly robust and rich cup of coffee. I also found out through trial and error a lot of the ones you find at gourmet shops are blends. I ordered online at konaluna.com and got the real deal - you can definitely taste the difference. The Kona Luna website also tells you all about Kona coffee and the unique growing conditions.