BabyJane Hudson

Default Cleaning Expresso Machine-Help me!

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 00:22:45 GMT, Wayne Boatwright

:

>> I recently found a expresso machine I haven't used in several years.
>> The make is Bellina. When I opened it up, there is all kinds of crap
>> all over the metal area, bluish in color. What is that and how do I
>> get rid of it? This is an electric machine and I really hate to throw
>> it away.
>>
>> Thanks for your help,
>> Miss BabyJane Hudson

>Get Blanche to do it...she'll know how. <G>

Blanche squealed on me, right after I got her the ice cream. I can't
go near her and she got daddy's house. She won't talk to me anymore.
Just her, her new bird, and the son of our former maid occupy daddy's
home. I'm sleeping in the backseat of my 1940 Lincoln.

Go figure...

MISS BabyJane Hudson