Posted to alt.food.wine
DesotoFireflite DesotoFireflite is offline

Default Wine Cooler Kit

I am looking for a 50 bottle wine cooler kit. I have one now that is about 15
years old that the cooling unit went out on. I think it's a Drobot with a
Koolspace cooler. I like the unit very much, but the only kits I can find
now are 99 bottle and above. Thanks in advance.

- C.G. Learn
- Valhalla Home Services! - Telnet://valhalla.synchro.net
- A Gamers Paradise - Over 100 Registered Online Game Doors!

--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.85
Valhalla Home Services! - Over 100 Online Games! - telnet://valhalla.synchro.net