Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default I love salad bars!

We had a very late lunch today. Took Angela back to the Dr. (walk in
clinic, open on Sun.) to have her arm checked again. Dr. today didn't think
it was broken but it is injured so she needs to wear the brace for another
week. We were going to go to the new Red Robin because we thought it was
open. But the Dr.'s son's friend works there and she said they were just
serving pretend customers right now and are not yet open. So... We went
elsewhere and to the nearby Central Market for salads for dinner.

Angela messed up and put peas on hers, forgetting that she is now allergic
to them. So guess what her dad will be having for dinner again tomorrow?
Hehe.

What I love about salad bars is that you can get small tastes of the stuff
you shouldn't be eating so much of and then fill up on the lower carb stuff.
I also got a small container of tabouli. They make the best stuff there.
Mostly parsley and tomato.