Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss[_2_] Lou Decruss[_2_] is offline

Default Broccoli Cole Slaw with pork chops

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 09:42:51 -0700 (PDT), "\"cybercat\" left her baby
in a hot car while she got high and attended an orgy"
> wrote:

>cybercat wrote:
>
>> "Lynn from Fargo" > wrote in ...
>> On Oct 12, 9:08 am, Lou Decruss > wrote:> On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 19:57:12 -0700 (PDT), bulka

>> > I'm sure she meant well and did even better. If you don't want to
>> > look then don't, but many of us do enjoy her posts. Why criticize
>> > something you're not capable of doing yourself?

>> > Lou

>> In the recipes I have, you don't boil the ramen at all. *But if you
>> do *saute it in the butter before you put the ingredients together,
>> It adds a delightful flavor and keeps the ramen from getting so soggy
>> when you put the dressing on.
>> Lynn in Fargo
>> PS: How do you make just one serving of ramen coleslaw - just cut down
>> all the ingredients?
>> ***************************************
>>
>> An even better question is, where does this puffed-up little ******* get off
>> telling you how to post?

>How *was* church this morning, cyberpussie...???

The idiot doesn't even have the person I talked to quoted. There's an
88 year old man with severe mental illness who wanders the streets in
my neighborhood. I had him in for lunch last Wednesday because he's
always hungry and I saw him through the window. He ate for damn near
an hour and we talked the whole time. I'm sure even as crazy as he is
he made more sense and was able to follow a conversation far better
than cyberdolt could ever dream of.

Lou