Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss[_2_] Lou Decruss[_2_] is offline

Default Broccoli Cole Slaw with pork chops

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 08:52:56 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon >
wrote:

>Lou Decruss wrote:
>> bulka wrote:
>>
>> >It's ramen and cabbage.

>> >I'm sure you mean well, probably have some interesting thoughts, but I
>> >ain't gonna click through a dozen tinypic to fry up some boiled ramen.

>> I'm sure she meant well and did even better. ?If you don't want to
>> look then don't, but many of us do enjoy her posts. ?Why criticize
>> something you're not capable of doing yourself? ?

>I like all the pix... I wish more people would, pix prove what the
>mouth claims... in fact they often require more effort than the
>cooking.

Oh yeah. The time she spends setting up for the pictures must be a
lot.

>The pix are important, there really is no other more
>succinct way to accurately describe what was accomplished.
>
>However I in no way feel obligated to applaud the food per se, or
>refrian from constructive criticism (that's the purpose of usenet, not
>to make disingenuous sound bytes), but I definitely appreciate the
>effort of both its preparation and the pix.

I would assume most of us appreciate her efforts and I personally
think she's a great poster. I wish I had the time and talent to do
the same.

>Koko has contributed much by way of enhancement to RFC, bulka has
>contributed absolutely nothing worthwhile, nada, zero.

That sums it up quite well. I wish I could contribute more and I'm
certainly not going to criticize someone who outshines me and many
others here.

>Truth is I
>seriously doubt bulka is a real person, just another poser morph.

Whatever it is it's a jerk.

Lou