Posted to rec.food.cooking
koko koko is offline

Default Broccoli Cole Slaw with pork chops

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 08:08:41 -0700 (PDT), Lynn from Fargo
> wrote:

snippage

>In the recipes I have, you don't boil the ramen at all.

You are right Lynn, no boiled ramen. I'm sure we have the same
recipe.

>But if you do saute it in the butter before you put the ingredients together,
>It adds a delightful flavor and keeps the ramen from getting so soggy
>when you put the dressing on.

Yes, we do have the same recipe.

>Lynn in Fargo
>PS: How do you make just one serving of ramen coleslaw - just cut down
>all the ingredients?

I just cut the recipe in half. I had a couple of more meals with it.
The noodles do get soft the next day but are not unpleasant.

koko
There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw
www.kokoscorner.typepad.com
updated 10/4