Kevin S. Wilson

Default Thanksgiving for temporary curmudgeons

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 11:50:58 -0800, "Duwop" >
wrote:

>> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>>> On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 22:06:38 -0800, "Duwop" >
>>> wrote:

>Kevin, I re-iterate, Miles has been a better netizen than you:
>
>In the QUARTER ending 9/30/03 you had posted 443 messages, let's be kind
>and say 60 were on topic, that leave 380 OT posts to your discredit.

"Let's be kind and say 60 were on topic." If you're just going to pull
statistics out of your ass, what's the point?

I'm far too uninterested to google up your posting history. Instead,
I'll just say that, to be kind, you are on topic only 11% of the time.
Does that sound about right? I got the statistic the same way you got
yours.

>http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...=9%2F30%2F2003
>
>BTW, that ignores another whopping 400 posts this calendar year.
>
>Miles, under his three main id's,

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...=9%2F30%2F2003

>http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...=9%2F30%2F2003
>
>and his primary:

>http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...=9%2F30%2F2003
>
>Has a TOTAL for this year of 241, even though each and every one of his
>posts could be deamed worthless, he has posted less dreck than you.

A slow sixth-grader could poke holes in that line of reasoning, and I
suspect you know it.

>Google that Kevin.
>
>Kevin, my intention here is to point out what you've been doing and to try
>to stop this place from going down the drain, I hope for your help, not your
>rancor.

You got a funny way of asking. Do you generally refer to people as
"assholes" and "arrogant" when you want something from them?

>You ask what damage has been done? Look at the statistics he
>For the calendar year 01/02-12/02, 16,000 messages, for 3/4 of 2003 we
>already have 20,000 messages,

And I'm responsible for that how, exactly?

>and you and I both know most all of the increase is crap.

Speak for yourself. My killfile works.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho