Posted to rec.food.cooking
koko koko is offline

Default Broccoli Cole Slaw with pork chops

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 00:37:45 -0500, Omelet >
wrote:

>In article >,
> koko > wrote:
>
>> I was hungry for the ramen noodle cole slaw. It's as good as I
>> remember it to be.
>> It was perfect with a pork chop.
>>
>> Assembled the ingredients.
>> http://i34.tinypic.com/mw9jkn.jpg

><snippety>
>
>Love those potato shakers in the background. :-)
>Are those salt and pepper shakers? Cute!

The potato is a potato scrub brush. The one behind it is a crying
onion. It was a gift and it makes me smile so I keep it around.

>Nice series. I love Ramen noodles but they are currently reduced to
>"treat" status. <g> I'm eating Shiratake instead.

Thank you Om.
It's a treat for me too. Shiratake? is that a brand of noodle soup?

>Broccoli slaw???

Yep. It's shredded broccoli with some cabbage also. Pre-packaged
stuff. One of my few cheats.

koko
There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw
www.kokoscorner.typepad.com
updated 10/4