Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lynn from Fargo Lynn from Fargo is offline

Default Broccoli Cole Slaw with pork chops

On Oct 12, 9:08*am, Lou Decruss > wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 19:57:12 -0700 (PDT), bulka
>
> > wrote:
> >It's ramen and cabbage.

> >I'm sure you mean well, probably have some interesting thoughts, but I
> >ain't gonna click through a dozen tinypic to fry up some boiled ramen.

> I'm sure she meant well and did even better. *If you don't want to
> look then don't, but many of us do enjoy her posts. *Why criticize
> something you're not capable of doing yourself? *
>
> Lou

In the recipes I have, you don't boil the ramen at all. But if you
do saute it in the butter before you put the ingredients together,
It adds a delightful flavor and keeps the ramen from getting so soggy
when you put the dressing on.
Lynn in Fargo
PS: How do you make just one serving of ramen coleslaw - just cut down
all the ingredients?