Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Soups On!!!!

Bob Terwilliger wrote:
> Christine wrote:
>
>> Are you joining the cookalong? I think you said you had to
>> work...but are you designating Lin to be your proxy?

> No, I'm going to make minestrone this coming Wednesday night instead,
> provided the nights are still chilly here.
>
> Bob

I'm wishing for (practically begging for) chilly (or chili, heheh) weather!
It's 3:40 in the morming and still 70F degrees. And 96% humidity but that's
because it's been raining for three days straight. That's all it seems to
do here. Good thing I don't wait for cold weather before cooking a pot of
soup or stew

Jill