Old 12-10-2008, 08:46 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Soups On!!!!

Bob Terwilliger wrote:
Christine wrote:

Are you joining the cookalong? I think you said you had to
work...but are you designating Lin to be your proxy?

No, I'm going to make minestrone this coming Wednesday night instead,
provided the nights are still chilly here.

Bob

I'm wishing for (practically begging for) chilly (or chili, heheh) weather!
It's 3:40 in the morming and still 70F degrees. And 96% humidity but that's
because it's been raining for three days straight. That's all it seems to
do here. Good thing I don't wait for cold weather before cooking a pot of
soup or stew

Jill