Kevin S. Wilson

Default Thanksgiving for temporary curmudgeons

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 01:56:14 GMT, "The Fat ManŽ"
> wrote:

>I'm just asking you to get a ****ing grip on reality, realize *everybody*
>despises you, and move on to your next level of terrorism.

<snort>
<sputter>
<SNORK!>
BWAHAHAAHAHA!

That's twice in one week. The other day, some guy babbling on a cell
phone in the checkout line at Albertson's told me that I would have to
answer to John Ashcroft if I made good on my threat to hang up his
phone for him, on account of he's a "federal investigator." I suppose
the school lunch program has federal investigators, but I wonder why
he didn't show me his badge.

Trolling must stop now, or else the terrorists win! Good one, Fat Boy.

Tell you what, son. I plonked you before, when you revealed yourself
to be a racist bigot. Then you changed providers, so I'll be plonking
your new address now.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho