Posted to rec.food.cooking
JonquilJan JonquilJan is offline

Default Food to hoard

> Where you live sounds idyllic! Unfortunately, I don't have the energy,
> time, or ideal climate to have a garden. I live in a desert area, so
> gardening isn't easy. I also have some back problems and minor coronary
> issues.

I live in northern New York state - lots of dairy farming in my area.
Winters are hard and cold and long - and summers are tolerable (I have
problems with heat). I live on what was geologically the ancient eastern
edge of Lake Ontario and the soil is a magnificent sandy loam. Wish I could
garen more.

JonquilJan

Learn something new every day
As long as you are learning, you are living
When you stop learning, you start dying