Duwop

Default Thanksgiving for temporary curmudgeons

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:14:52 -0800, "Duwop" >
> wrote:
>
> "Trolling for trolls"? That makes no sense.

Well I suppose that's why you're a technical writer.

> Trolling is a practical joke, generally played on people who take
> Usenet just a Little Too Seriously (tm). Does trolling invoke flames?
> Sure, sometimes, but they're funny to those who know what's going on.
> Try posting to a Star Wars newsgroup that the T in "Captain John T.
> Kirk" stands for "Tiberius" and see the wacky hilarity that ensues.

Thank you very much for the self justification for you ****ing with this NG.
We HAD a nice little corner left here until YOU ****ed things up.
Yeah, you Kevin, ever since your little tirade against TFM when you first
started x-posting the signal to noice ratio has fallen badly. THANKS KEVIN!
Kevin, Miles is a better AFB netizen than you, he's had fewer OT posts since
he's come here and at least he doesn't cross post flame-bait. Think about
it.
It's a wonder that you cross post those posts that show you at your very
worst, why do you x-post only those posts that show yourself as a rabid
spastic flamer?
Is that really what you are most proud of and want propogated across the
net? And what do you have against AFB that you are trying to get it to turn
into the flame ridden quagmire that RFC has become?

Do you think if you took a poll of the regular members here that they would
approve of x-posting, trolls or flame wars?

Thanks again for screwing this NG up KEVIN, if you can learn some self
control and take your bile somewhere else AFB might be able to normalize
after a while.

> I need an excuse? Hell, I don't even need a reason. This is Usenet,
> and trolling is a time-honored tradition in Usenet culture. You don't
> like it? Find a way to cope.

Kevin, I only see more self justification for the meanness you've done to
the people here. What did these people do to you for you to treat them like
this?

> First "smartass." Now "arrogant." Should I toss in a hearty "**** you"
> just keep things even?

Kevin, this post was originally intended to be a profanitiy laced tirade. I
hope that simple bit of info informs you of my anger at what you've done to
AFB.
That I've changed it is because I'm not completely certain you are aware of
the damage you are doing, and hope you will change, at least here at any
rate, don't care how you conduct yourself elsewhere.

BTW Kev? You are the very last person here who should be chastising anybody
on taking themselves too seriously.