Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Dan Congs considered bitter?

DC is a high mountain tea. Cut back on the brewing times to reduce
the harshness. At altitude the leaf is anemic fighting for every
nutrient it can get and the soil is notably acidic. It is in the same
category as Rock teas where your your tongue feels like it was scraped
raw. Its a learned taste like a roasted TGY. There are teas I dont
drink on a regular basis but on some days nothing taste better.

Jim