Posted to alt.food.barbecue
TFM®[_2_] TFM®[_2_] is offline

Default Don Catalano new barbecue cookbook

" BOB" > wrote in message
. ..

> "TFM®" > wrote in message
> om...
>>

>> " BOB" > wrote in message
>> .. .

>>> So does Ray Lampe, aka dr BBQ
>>> So does Paul Kirk, the Baron of BBQ
>>>
>>> What are "Don Catalano's" credentials? Why should I believe that he
>>> knows more than I do about BBQ? I bet he even par-boils ribs?
>>>
>>> BOB
>>>

>> Paul Kirk! LOL, PIMP. I met him in Tn at the world BBQ cookoff. I ate
>> what his team had (ahem) prepared. They threw most of it away the next
>> morning for good reason. It was semi-inedible.
>>
>> Baron of BBQ's ass. He might be the Baron of beer.

> Well, OK, then. He does tell a great tale, and brings good 'shine with
> him.
>
> Does this make him any better or worse than "Don Catalano"?
>>

>> TFM®

> BOB
> or maybe he just didn't like Tn?

I don't think he gave a shit about anything at all. It was hot and he was
overweight and drunk (not that there's anything wrong with that).

He was just there for publicity.

Dave Klose OTOH can tell a tale or ten and he brings a lot more than good
shine to a party. Hell, he is the party.

TFM®