Dee Randall

Default Bread Machine?

I, too, would buy another Zojirushi if they were just not so darned
expensive! As I recall on my first one, the pan non-stick just wore out on
me -- but the pan replacement then cost a lot!. I'm sure that this problem
has been fixed, it has been so long ago. But right now, I'll just throw out
my Oster and buy another one because they are so cheap and they serve the
purpose. . The bread is good in it, too.

But mostly I only use it for
1) bread doughs that contain lots of whole grains, nuts & dried fruits which
I will then bake on a stone.
2) dough for a pizza

Dee

"wildeny" > wrote in message
om...
> "Dee Randall" > wrote in message

> > As I recall, I called them, and they sent them to me (I recall that I

did