John O

Default Well, tofuboy has won...

> > > Check it out - the group is talking more about him and his quotes,
than
> > > about Qing and grilling. People are composing posts to rebut him,

like
> > > he even reads the group! Killfiling him won't help since so many
> > > people are keeping his topics alive.

It's not like he's generating a shred of support. In some NGs that kind of
troller gets arguments started, but not here. Frankly, I find the responses
educational...for those times when I'm forced to listen to these morons I'll
have a couple snappy comebacks. :-)

Semi-funny story, at least to me. I'm on a business trip with a colleague in
Drumright, OK. The heart of cattle country, right? We find a place to eat
dinner, and she asks if something has meat in it...waitress asks why. "I
don't eat meat." The waitresses response, delivered in a beautiful OK drawl,
was classic..."Well, then what DO ya eat?"

John O