Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers,soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
none none is offline

Default Stay away from Chinese products as much as you can. China produces from fake automobile parts to toxic food have killed people around the world!!! Mainland Chinese companies do NOT understand business ethics!!! So don't kill yourself with your

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:26:15 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>On Sep 26, 3:24?pm, none <""bbb\"@(none)"> wrote:
>> On 26 Sep 2008 15:09:42 GMT, Bert Hyman > wrote:
>>
>> >""bbb\"@(none)" (none) wrote in
>> :

>> >Nobody's going to "meddle" with your internal Chinese affairs.

>> Thanks, but no thanks, cause we know why you evil imperialists tucked
>> your tail between your legs and moved to Guam.
>>

>> >Quite the contrary, as it becomes aware of your internal Chinese
>> >affairs, the rest of the world will start to leave you very much alone
>> >to practice your internal Chinese affairs on each other and find
>> >other, more honest partners to do business with.

>> Very good. When are you going to kill the Globalization? I can't wait
>> to see it happens.
>>

>> >I'm sure you'll all appreciate the privacy.

>> Absolutely, don't let the door hit your ass on your way out.

>Uh, Ray, seeing as you live in the US, don't you think this sounds a
>tad silly?

What is your objection of me kicking the asses of the US imperialists?