Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers,soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Bert Hyman Bert Hyman is offline

Default Stay away from Chinese products as much as you can. China produces from fake automobile parts to toxic food have killed people around the world!!! Mainland Chinese companies do NOT understand business ethics!!! So don't kill yourself with your

""bbb\"@(none)" (none) wrote in
:

> Who the hell are you to meddle with our Chinese affairs?

Nobody's going to "meddle" with your internal Chinese affairs.

Quite the contrary, as it becomes aware of your internal Chinese
affairs, the rest of the world will start to leave you very much alone
to practice your internal Chinese affairs on each other and find
other, more honest partners to do business with.

I'm sure you'll all appreciate the privacy.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |