Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers,soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
none none is offline

Default Stay away from Chinese products as much as you can. China produces from fake automobile parts to toxic food have killed people around the world!!! Mainland Chinese companies do NOT understand business ethics!!! So don't kill yourself with your

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:36:41 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>Stay away from Chinese products as much as you can. China produces
>from fake automobile parts to toxic food have killed people around the
>world!!! Mainland Chinese companies do NOT understand business
>ethics!!! So don't kill yourself with your own money!!!
>
>PRC (China) = Poison's Republic of Counterfeit
>
>Oops, better run, those commie thugs will attack me again...

Since you are a Taiwanese, I will give you the exception. The days of
fighting with my Taiwanese brothers to create a scene is over. China
today is fully capable of protecting Taiwan both militarily and
economically. We will live like a family from now on.

http://www.chinaeconomicreview.com/d...1_15/China_dec...