Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Sheldon is offline

Default Do bread machines really save that much time

On Sep 25, 11:51�am, "Brian Christiansen"
> wrote:
> "Sheldon" > wrote in message

> "Brian *Pinhead* Christiansen" wrote:
> > I recently put together a toastmasters group presentation about making
> > bread. ?While I was puting it together I got to wondering if a bread
> > machine
> > truly saves.

> If you need to ask than you truly know nothing about making bread, or
> anything else.
>
> I happen to make damn good bread.

After carefully rereading your post and giving it due consideration
I've come to the conclusion that you're not believeable... but so
what, I knew immediately, even before opening your post that you're a
dope... anyone who thinks "that much time" is meaningful in any regard
is a PINHEAD!