Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lynn from Fargo Lynn from Fargo is offline

Default OT. Long OK Here's my story . . .

On Sep 21, 10:27*pm, PeterLucas > wrote:
> Lynn from Fargo > wrote in news:aa1f36a3-cb85-4747-
> :
>
> > OK, here's my story. *

> An excellent story too :-)
>

> > During this period several significant things happened. President Ford
> > signed the papers which created the Cuyahoga National Recreation area
> > on land which borders John's family home in Brecksville on three
> > sides.

> Is their home north or south of the 82?
>
> And east or west of the 21??
>
> GEIMF :-)
>
> (Google Earth Is My Friend)
>
> There's a nice looking golf course just near the intersection of Valley
> Parkway and the 21.
>

> > The last thing John did was to direct "Our Town" and the kid and I
> > were both in it.

> LOL!!!
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Town
>
> The eventual product was banned in the Soviet Union in 1947, together
> with The Skin of Our Teeth, for making family life "too attractive."
>
> > Now I am almost 60. People in my family don't live to be very old. *By
> > the time my mother was my age, she'd been dead for two years! *Carolyn
> > has promised that when I die, she will take my ashes to Ohio, sneak
> > out to the oak trees (Grammy's still living there!) and sprinkle my
> > ashes with her dad's. Then *that SOB will have to put up with my
> > presence throughout eternity! *It ain't over till the fat lady sings
> > and I will get the last laugh.

> Hopefully you'll last quite a deal longer and when you do get there,
> you'll have really *old* cranky ashes for your ex to deal with :-)
>
> --
> Peter Lucas * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> Australia * * *
>
> If we are not meant to eat animals,
> why are they made of meat?

I'm not very good with highway numbers. Their home is right on the
Summit County line. Right by the big bridge that spans the Cuyahoga
River on Chippewa Road. It's part of what they call the Brecksville
Reservation.
Lynn