Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Study Says Going Veggie can Lead to Brain Shrinkage

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008, Goo lied extremely blatantly:

>dh pointed out AGAIN:
>
>> You claim that our own
>> pre-existence prevents us from benefitting from our current
>> existence,

>No, I do not claim that, nor have I said anything that any rational
>person might innocently misapprehend to mean that.

You certainly do here Goo:

"Life is not a gain because there *was* no person to
experience the gain" - Goo

and you most certainly do it with animals here Goo:

"Before being alive, an animal has no well-being to promote.
THEREFORE, ****wit, existence is not benefit to farm animals."
- Goo

and you do it with all entities here Goo:

"Prior to existing, there was no entity, and thus no welfare"
- Goo

and you certainly do it for your own stupid ass in particular
here, Goob:

"coming into existence didn't make me better off than
I was before." - the Goober

Here before us we have 4 examples of you insisting that
something to do with pre-existence is preventing us all
from benefitting from our existence. That much is clear
and obvious Goo. But what you CAN NOT do Goober,
is to explain HOW you think anything to do with
pre-existence prevents us from benefitting. As we can
clearly see you claim that it does, and as we can also
very clearly see you're incapable of even trying to
explain HOW! If you think you can, then try. Go:

(Correct prediction: the Goober can't even make
an attempt, nor can he provide any example(s) of
him having ever made the attempt much less
succeeded.)