Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Anyone tried drying limes?

In article >,
"JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:

> True, but I'm concerned that I have no way to use most of the limes I have
> on hand, so preserving at least some of them would be good. I could go nuts
> with 4 bottles of Tanqueray, but then I'll have other issues to contend
> with. :-)

Juice them and freeze the juice in ice cube trays or in a freezer bag.
If you freeze in a bag, lay it flat when you put it in the freezer and
then break off some of it when you want to use it. Or else just
invite some friends over ‹ a BYOT party. '-0)

--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.mac.com/barbschaller, and here's the link to my appearance