Posted to alt.food.wine

Default [TN] 2002 Luneau-Papin L D'Or

Jean got back into town last night, so tonight we decided to celebrate
with a nice dinner at home. She found some nice sea scallops at the
grocery store, so I prepared pan-seared scallops and we started with
some smoked salmon on baguette. With it, I served:

2002 Luneau-Papin Muscadet Sevre-et-Maine L D'Or
color: golden yellow
nose: lemon, salt, pineapple
palate]: rounded, rich, minerality, citrus, clean finish

This wine is in a wonderful place right now, and even Jean -- who is
phobic about aging white wine -- stated that this was a "great bottle of
wine." A very good match with both the salmon and the scallops, too.

Mark Lipton