Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Study Says Going Veggie can Lead to Brain Shrinkage

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 Goo wrote:

>dh pointed out:

>>> No they haven't.

>> You have in the past explained how you think non-existent
>> frogs survive the draining of rice fields, etc. Think about that...

>You have in the past blabbered that non-existent animals can be "denied"
>something;

"EVEN WITH the very best animal welfare conditions one
might provide: they STILL might not be as good as the
"pre-existence" state was" - Goo

>how they can experience "unfairness";

"When the entity moves from "pre-existence" into the
existence we know, we don't know if that move improves
its welfare." - Goo

>how they can experience "loss"

"Unless we know with certainty that the entity's welfare
improves when it moves from "pre-existence" into the
life we can detect, we cannot conclude that life is a
benefit to it." - Goo

>and "deprivation".

"Coming into existence is not a benefit to them: it does
not make them better off than before" - Goo

>Those are your true thoughts, not "mistakes".

In contrast to that lie: When I made mistakes like that
they were mistakes, but you do OBVIOUSLY believe that
something to do with every being's pre-existence prevents
it from benefitting from life.

"The only way that the concept "benefit from existence"
can begin to make sense semantically is if one assumes
a pre-existent state" - Goo

"coming into existence didn't make me better off than
I was" - Goo

>Think about that

You provide nothing to think about Goob, almost certainly
because of your brain shrinkage. You claim that our own
pre-existence prevents us from benefitting from our current
existence, yet you have absolutely no clue how you think
it manages to do so. It's an extremely stupid idea that you
are clueless to explain, yet you have complete and total
faith in the apparently very stupid concept. I again challenge
you to try to explain the incredibly stupid concept. GO:

(And I again correctly predict the Goober is far too inept
to even make an attempt to explain himself, because we
know from much past experience that he IS too inept.)