Posted to rec.food.cooking
TammyM TammyM is offline

Default Dinner last night: Pork Tenderloin and a sweet potato/apple/greens side dish

"ChattyCathy" > wrote in message
> TammyM wrote:
>> Sauteed Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Warm Spices and Raisins in
>> Wine Vinegar Pan Sauce

> <snipped and saved>
>
> Tammy, you are forever in my debt (well maybe not forever...)

I think you have that turned around, but I know whatcha mean :-) I'd advise
trying the recipe with half of the sugar (1 tsp instead of 2) and see how
you like it. We Americans are reputed to have more of a sweet tooth than
peeps from other countries. I found it needed the extra bit but YMMV.

> Thanks! Gotta try this too.

When you do, I'd love to hear your comments. We **REALLY** liked it!

TammyM