Posted to rec.food.cooking
ChattyCathy ChattyCathy is offline

Default Dinner last night: Pork Tenderloin and a sweet potato/apple/greens side dish

TammyM wrote:

> Was wonderful! I think I went slightly overboard with the cayenne
> pepper in the pork dish as it definitely set the tongue to tingling
> but it was
> absolutely delicious.

Dang. I tried to google the 'Sauteed Pork Tenderloin Medallions with
Warm Spices and Raisins in Wine Vinegar Pan Sauce (Cook's Illustrated,
September, 1997)' recipe on the Cook's Illustrated site, but turns out
I have to be a member to access it. I could of course, sign up for the
14 day 'free trial' membership, but I'll pass.

Don't s'pose you'd consider sharing this recipe (in your own words, of
course) with me via email?

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy - who has a spare pork tenderloin

Google is my Friend (GIMF)