Another Wise Guy - Macon, GA USA

Default Go ahead and flame me...

says...

>Another Wise Guy - Macon, GA USA wrote:
>
>> I would hope not. I can see that this newsgroup has developed a
>> culture of personal attacks and rudeness instaed of having polite
>> disagreements, but I have no intention of participating in any of
>> that, and anyone who does gets exactly one chance before being
>> killfiled.

>LOL! Wecome to this NG. It's not always about the best way to cook a
>piece of meat. In this NG it's more about tradition. Deviate from that
>and you get what you have! That said, I haven't had any ribs better
>than bbq'd. I've had boiled then grilled, pressure cooked etc. Some
>were fairly decent but not as good as bbq'd. If I do not have time to
>bbq I buy meats that are very tender and do not benifit from slow
>cooking much. Trouble is, those cuts cost more. Now join the purists
>club and do things their way or get flamed!! By the number of replies
>you got to this thread they love this stuff anyways. Easily amused!

I wonder how this group got this way. I have been a perfect
gentleman and haven't insuted anyone, yet still they choose to
insult rather than discuss. I wonder why?

Good point about the expensive cuts. I bought some very high quality
ribs for my experiment. Wuth a cheaper cut the BBQ may very well win out.

| Just Another Internet Wise Guy Macon, GA USA |