Miles

Default Go ahead and flame me...

Another Wise Guy - Macon, GA USA wrote:

> I would hope not. I can see that this newsgroup has developed a
> culture of personal attacks and rudeness instaed of having polite
> disagreements, but I have no intention of participating in any of
> that, and anyone who does gets exactly one chance before being
> killfiled.

LOL! Wecome to this NG. It's not always about the best way to cook a
piece of meat. In this NG it's more about tradition. Deviate from that
and you get what you have! That said, I haven't had any ribs better
than bbq'd. I've had boiled then grilled, pressure cooked etc. Some
were fairly decent but not as good as bbq'd. If I do not have time to
bbq I buy meats that are very tender and do not benifit from slow
cooking much. Trouble is, those cuts cost more. Now join the purists
club and do things their way or get flamed!! By the number of replies
you got to this thread they love this stuff anyways. Easily amused!