Jack Sloan

Default FYI--vacuum-sealer bag bargains

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message
om...

> "Jack Sloan" > wrote in message
> > >

> > Worked fine = seals and vacs FINE...ok?
> > Jack
> >

> If you used them and say so, OK. If not, NO, it is not fine or OK.
>
> Sorry to be doubtful, but I've seen too many times that someone sealed a
> bread bag or lunch bag and they thought is was just dandy and it "worked
> fine". But while it sealed, it did not draw a vacuum.
> Ed

My foodsaver will NOT pull a vac on potato chip bags. Not Lays chips .Not
Fritos. Not Ruffles. It will,however, pull a vac on Black and Decker rolls.
Ed, that's three testimonials from me. You must remember that I am from
Texas and a Republican and perhaps by definition not to be trusted. Maybe
two or three others have used the B&D bags or rolls and will come to my
support and bring you to the dark side of B&D.
Jack<G>