Default Go ahead and flame me...

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 01:49:14 +0000, "Another Wise Guy - Macon, GA USA"
> wrote:

says...

>(childish insults deleted)
>
>>I have been served ribs "fixed" in a similar
>>fashion, and they *SUCKED*.

>Then you don't know how to cook with a pressure cooker. Mine came
>out better than BBQ. I can see how a reasonable person might prefer
>the BBQ ribs, but anyone who has tried both methods without screwing
>up would agree that it's a question of which is good and which is
>better.

I won't say which is better, since I haven't compared your ribs to
mine (or to any of the numerous people who have mastered ribs better
than I in this group).

All the same...it's still OFF TOPIC. Why? Because even _if_ it were
better than BBQ, the fact is that this group is about BBQ, not
alternatives to BBQ, or things that are "better than" BBQ. So again,
RFC would be a more appropriate place for your post...where they are
not specific to matters of cooking.

There are plenty of method variations...but it still comes down to- if
it ain't Q, it's OT. Move it elsewhere.

Bob