Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] bookburn@yahoo.com is offline

Default The Sarah factor

No, it's not appropriate for Alaskans, especially men, to carp and
snivel about Gov Sarah as VP. I see some, like Lida Green, even
trying to rail at Sarah as a ridiculous choice for McCain's VP,
pretending their spiteful remarks are politically savvy. (I hope Lida
Green keeps her promise of leaving the senate due to Sarah's
popularity, but suspect she will now find some excuse for staying on
as Senate President.)

My take on the Sarah factor in today's political scene is that she
represents the very significant women's vote for equal rights,
possibly even ascendancy. She is the shrewd McCain counter to the
Obama-Hillary Clinton gambit, and even Obama admits that. I predict
that in the coming debates, she will star against even Joe Biden,
because she will demonstrate her virtues of sweetness and light, plus
maybe some Alaskan frontier spirit. It's going to be a real treat to
see her up against Hillary, who she has already credited with cracking
the glass ceiling against women in politics. Don't know if the claws
will come out or not, on these wildcats. bookburn