WhansaMi

Default Hi everyone. Question from a lurker.

I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks, snagging some ideas for my DH to
use on his smoker/grill. However, I have a question for you.

I don't eat much red meat (don't pelt me with tomatoes!). I LIKE the taste of
red meat, but I'm not able to eat much these days. So, when we grill, I often
like to have seafood. My husband doesn't like to grill this for me, because,
as he says, it makes his grill "smell funny". He doesn't like seafood (except
for lobster and shrimp) so this isn't a real surprise to me, but it often means
I end up eating just veggies.

Anyone out there with suggestions on how to deal with this? Do you cook them
separately, and clean the grill between times? Help!

Sheila