Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lynn from Fargo Lynn from Fargo is offline

Default Unexpected Kitchen Expense :(

On Aug 28, 6:42*am, Dave W > wrote:
> In article >,
> *"Michael \"Dog3\"" > wrote:
>

> > Dave W >
> :in
> > rec.food.cooking

> > > In article >,
> > > *"Michael \"Dog3\"" > wrote:

> > > <snip>

> > > Michael,

> > > You might consider giving it to, say, Habitat for Humanity or some
> > > other charity that runs a "resale" shop. That would also (probably)
> > > get you a tax deduction. (Claim it is worth a thousand bucks!) The
> > > charities are also usually more than happy to pick it up.

> > Hmmm... I hadn't thought of that. *Thanks for the idea. You like the
> > Ozarks? *

> > Michael

> Your more than welcome. Oh, and yes, I love the Ozarks (though the
> population here in north west Arkansas is growing out of control).
>
> Regards,
> Dave W.

I met the nicest folks from Boston Mountain Rural Health Center in
2006. We were part of a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation grant program
on "patient-directed healthcare". Meetings in San Diego, Atlanta and
Miami. Hard work, steep learning curve, lots of fun, and expenses
paid.
Lynn in Fargo