pavane

Default Bad news from my doctor

"doyle" > wrote in message
> I am not here to be ridiculed, nor am I a doctor. I have two friends that
> developed
> diabetes within a year of going on the diet. My wife became borderline

while
> on the
> same diet. I am by no means an expert on nutrition because I have never
> been
> overweight. But if you really want insight, try this link.
> http://www.atkinsdietalert.org/

If you do not wish to be ridiculed do not post information that
has a fallacious medical basis. If you are not an expert on
nutrition do not post information that has a fallacious nutritional
basis. If you do the above you are definitely inviting ridicule
and your posting claiming that a control of carbohydrates can
cause diabetes is almost criminally absurd. And your referenced
website is obviously a personal-injury lower driven spiderweb.

Now back to your RIDICULOUS claim: again, please explain how
restricting sugars and other carbohydrates can cause diabetes.
Use your own words if you cannot find adequate websites to quote.

pavane