John O

Default Bad news from my doctor

> Holy veganmolley! Does that mean I give up my briskets, (which I just
> learned to cook), pork shoulder butts which I learned to Q in my
> Kamado first? And how about my baby back ribs that I continue to
> learn from AFB that there are 100 ways to cook?
> Please don't tell me I have to give up those delicacies.
> Ok, I'll give up my Baby Ruths, and my 1/4 lb. cinnamon rolls, and my
> pig outs at Todai's every once in a while, and maybe even my Dreyer's
> Toasted Almond ice cream, but meats?
> Omigod, what am I to do?

Sure, kill the sugar. But if you also start (assuming you're not) exercising
regularly, you'll need that protein. I don't think anyone is going to gain
weight eating meat, but sugar is going to nail you to the floor. (Don't
forget pop/soda...tons of sugar there.)

I started weighlifting a few years ago, and it does amazing things to your
body after a few months.

-John O