Cuchulain Libby

Default I Wish You All The Best

"BigDog" > wrote in message
.154...
> Hi all, I have been lurking on this NG for awhile now but
> never posted. I was reading a few nights ago and saw the
> post from Dave and a few responses. As the reality of what
> he said and the reactions and actions by others here began
> to set in tears ran down my face. I was truly moved by the
> love and humanity of the good people in this newsgroup.
> These are some people I wouldn't mind getting to know,
> good people to count as friends.

Quite a few of us have met. Mostly at Q-Fests, Dave went to Florida from the
PNW to pick up a car he bought off e-bay for the boy and in the process met
a bunch of the Floridian Contingent. Fat Man went to Ohio a few times and
met most of the Mid-West Contingent. I had a Q-Fest a few years ago and met
FM and a few others from the Porch and last Feb. I went to Florida to pick
up a Big Jim LazyQ and met some of the M-W Contingent and Floridian
Contingent...

Where you from?
What are you cooking on?

-Hound San Antonio