BigDog

Default I Wish You All The Best

Hi all, I have been lurking on this NG for awhile now but
never posted. I was reading a few nights ago and saw the
post from Dave and a few responses. As the reality of what
he said and the reactions and actions by others here began
to set in tears ran down my face. I was truly moved by the
love and humanity of the good people in this newsgroup.
These are some people I wouldn't mind getting to know,
good people to count as friends. I don't know Dave or any
of you, but I am so relieved that things are working out
and Dave is OK. Hope to get to know him and all the other
great posters here. With the exception of one a@#hole who
needs to be hunted down and slowly smoked over some mesquite
for about 12 hours...

BigDog
--
To E-mail me, you know what to do.