Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young Nancy Young is offline

Default Unexpected Kitchen Expense :(

"Michael "Dog3"" > wrote

> We put our old fridge in the basement. It is working out very well. If I
> ever do a remodel again I'm renting one of those dumpsters. They drop it
> off, you fill it up, and then they pick it up. I might do it anyway. The
> contractors came back last Saturday and are now ripping out more drywall
> in other parts of the house this week.

You didn't have a dumpster for your remodel? I had to have one,
the kitchen was torn down to the studs. How else to get rid of all
that crappy paneling?? Heh.

And I called my neighbors and said they could put some stuff in
there if they wanted. Get together with the neighbors and rent
one, everyone has crap to get rid of.

nancy