Old 27-08-2008, 03:54 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Unexpected Kitchen Expense :(

In article ,
Kajikit wrote:
with the apartment), they tossed out our broiler pan and a couple of
cooling racks because I was storing them in the oven drawer... I
forgot they were in there until it was too late! Annoying too, because
the new oven didn't come with a broiler pan so now I don't have one.

Second-hand stores have lots of broiler pans with racks. Check it out.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.mac.com/barbschaller, blahblahblog is back and