21Twelve

Default Google is my friend Kevin

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 19:00:32 -0700, "Lew/+Silat"
> > wrote:
>
> >Sorry Kevin dont know what I was thinking not searching first.

> No big deal. It's just that I've reposted that freakin' recipe about
> eleventeen times already.

Which recipe is that? Could you post it please?

The printout of it that I have does not have honey listed in the
ingredients, but in the directions it says "...combine sugar,..., honey,
....".

I know that someone has mentioned this before, but I don't remember an
answer. How much honey? I always add just a bit, but was curious as to how
much we were 'supposed to' add...

David