yogiwan yogiwan is offline
Member

I find it interesting in reading posts similar to this comparing cookware. Most all of them are similar in that the comparisons most deal with All Clad, Caphalon and the Food Network Chef's products. Then there is the observation made above the many of these products are actually made by the same manufacture and have different brands and price points.

If the exploration was taken a bit further, there are similar quality products of cast iron, enamel coated cast iron, stainless steel clad with aluminum or copper, and copper but without the branded names of Emeril, Batali, Rachael Ray, etc. Color cast has enameled dutch ovens, pots, etc similar to Le Creuset. Gourmet Standard has equal quality to All Clad. And there are others. In addition, there are top quality products from Paderno and Demeyere which are not as frequently found in the popular stores (and definitely not in WalMart or Macy's) but can be found from online retailers at really good prices.

So my suggestion is to broaden your research and your sources for quality cookware.

yogiwan
Your Smart Kitchen