Posted to rec.food.preserving
Mark A.Meggs Mark A.Meggs is offline

Default Victorio (style) tomato strainer - any tips on the vacuum base?

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:33:00 -0500, "Marie Dodge"
> wrote:

>"George Shirley" > wrote in message
. ..
>> George Shirley wrote:

>>> Same place I bought it IIRC. At any rate I bought two extra rubber
>>> (neoprene) gaskets, a couple of nuts, some O-rings, and an extra spring.

>> I just remembered, bought the spare parts from the booklet that came with
>> the strainer. Came in USPS after several days.

>Thanks. No booklet came with mine. ?!?!?!

Marie,

The booklet that came with my Weston Roma gives 1-800-814-4895 as the
number to call. This appears to be the number for Pragotrade USA, the
importer.

It also gives www.pragotrade.com and www.westonsupply.com, but I
didn't see anything related to the strainer on either site.

If there's any part you need the part number for, I'll be glad to look
in my booklet and give it to you.

- Mark